Friday, February 17, 2012

Training Injury: Couldn't Stay Off the Mats

  I have to say, pick a career that you can't wait to get there and work.  It's a great life to have.  Imagine if you were legitimately bummed out when your boss gave you a day off of work.  Except.... I don't make any money doing Jiu Jitsu right now... but I will soon!  I'll be sure to post about the first Jiu Jitsu dollar that I make.

I wasn't suposed to roll today because of my elbow injury but I couldn't help it.  A brown belt from 10th Planet Headquarters came down to Riverside this morning though, so I couldn't resist the chance to roll with someone new that was high ranked. It was actually cool though, because I had to do everything with one hand.  If you can keep someone from passing your guard with one hand then you can do it with two.  I wish I had pictures of the roll.  I just have this one though.

I gotta say, my arm hurts a little bit more than it did before!  That's okay though it was worth being able to roll.  I missed it :'-).

Any ways even though my arm is a little sore now, I'm recovering at such a fast rate I'll still be back on the mat when I planned to be.   I'm off to do electrical stimulation therapy on my arm.  I highly recommend this by the way.

Thank you all for reading,
Please, help this blog grow by sharing it on Facebook or Twitter

Nick






No comments:

Post a Comment