Thursday, February 2, 2012

drils drills drills, solo drills for jiu jitsu


Its always a personal goal of mine to stay in the gym longer than everyone else.  Not that I am competing with any one else in my gym, but i figure if i train more than any one in my gym, I probably train more than a alot of the other guys out there.  The problem with this is, I'm left in the gym alone with no one to practice with.  This is where solo drills come into play.  Solo drills have helped me tremendously, and when you cant train with a partner because of a cold or an infection, they can keep the rust off and help your game out.  Muscle memory is the name of the game here, and even though they don't seem to do much while your doing them, they will apply themselves to a lot of moves that you don't expect them to.  Here is a video that I found on youtube, It has helped me, hopefully it will help you guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment