Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In a Rut: Jiu Jitsu


Last night I was feeling terrible on the mats.  I was getting smashed by everyone I rolled with.  I was rolling with some pretty good guys, but usually they are people that I can keep up with.  I guess I was just having an off day.  But still, I'm back at it today.  Getting ready to leave the office and go train right now actually.  Jiu Jitsu is full of its ups and downs, trials and errors, triumphs and short comings.  I know, though, that if I keep training, I'll keep getting better. I hope none of you let your bad days keep you down.  Keep pushing and come out on top.


"I fail more than I succeed in life, its my ability to pick my self up and keep going that makes me successful."
- Matador.

Please help this blog grow by sharing this Post!

Thanks for reading,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment